Spyware can steal your credit card numbers and passwords. Switch your home page, or re-direct your web searches to unwanted sites. Display annoying ads, slow your PC to a crawl, or even control it remotely. CA Anti-Spyware protects against a wide range of spyware threats that can expose your confidential information and diminish your PC’s performance.
CA Anti-Spyware offers simple-to-use yet powerful features:
• Comprehensive Spyware Detection and Removal provides comprehensive protection against a wide range of spyware, adware, keyloggers, browser hijackers and other threats
• Low System Overhead with a total install of only 35 MB and low usage of system resources, CA Anti-Spyware installs quickly, saves hard drive space, and scans efficiently
• Frequent Automatic Updates help ensure you're protected against the latest threats
• Real-time Protection detects and removes spyware running in memory, and helps prevent spyware from making malicious changes to the Registry
• Secure Now provides proactive protection by monitoring critical program functions and settings, and reminding you to keep your security at an optimal level
• Scheduled and On-Demand Scanning allow you to run a scan at any time, or schedule scans at pre-selected intervals to meet your needs
• Detailed Scan Results show the specific threat level of any spyware found, and allow you to link to the CA Spyware Information Center for more details
• Certified by Independent Testing Lab West Coast Labs for effective spyware protection
CA Anti-Spyware is a free trial software application from the Antivirus Tools subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2008-09-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, Win2000.
CA Anti-Spyware (version 2009) has a file size of 20.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 50 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.